Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can I Brag a Bit?

It's my goal to finally obtain my bachelor's degree!

It will still take some time and effort, and in some ways it's been quite challenging. I'm used to my old schedule and responsibilities of home, family, church, and other commitments, but this pursuit tops many of the others in stress level. So far, I'm only taking two "light" courses, yet they really have been more than I expected. The courses are very structured and not the "move at your own pace" type. So accountability for the work and learning are built in, and a definite avenue to facilitate success. Even though my courses are online, regular attendance is taken by logging in, class discussion is required by posting and responding to others regarding class material, and quizzes are given on the assigned reading. The thing I love about the online quizzes is the immediate feedback on my score! I know right away whether or not I have truly learned the material since my score is immediately posted. Also, an e-mail is sent with all of my answers and the correct answers. So far, I've earned 100% on each of my assignments and quizzes. This has been a huge boost to my waning confidence in my academic adventure. My bragging rights are pictured below!

1 comment:

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

You gotta brag with results like that!

Bonnie, I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. It will be a favorite to browse, I can tell. Your family's talents run circles around my silly family!