Well, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog. Our family has sinced moved from Hong Kong to Draper, Utah. Here is some of the latest news:
- I am working at a Title 1 school in Sandy, Utah as a reading tutor four days a week. I love the job and feel I am really helping the children as I use the University of Utah's proven intervention program, "Next Steps."
- I have begun taking baby steps to become a FLY lady, taking a "no-nonsense approach to getting my house and my life in order!"
- I have a darling doggy! Her name is Pepsi and she is a little, black dappled dachshund. She is a joy and a challenge. Pepsi is currently enrolled in a beginning obedience class at Willow Creek Pet Center. Last week I got her to successfully lie down listening only to my commands with no hand signals!
- I am interested in Clean Eating and have begun to make some important changes in my eating habits. I love eating this way and am excited to try new recipes and dishes.
- John is working back east and I miss him terribly. We spent a lovely Valentine's weekend together and he'll visit the family in Utah in March.
- I really miss my friends in Hong Kong and overseas living, but I'm enjoying being near family and experiencing every day American life! Especially the easy shopping at Costco!
No comments:
Post a Comment